Naturopathy is a holistic form of integrative medicine which focuses on you as a whole person, rather than just your symptoms. Naturopathy combines your lifestyle/medical history, presenting symptoms, diet, pathology, iridology & more to understand the underlying causes of your concerns.
Vanessa is an extremely talented & experienced naturopath and functional medicine practitioner who trained at the London College of Naturopathic Medicine. She values a realistic and balanced approach to health- life is to be enjoyed and so a little wine, a good quality coffee and the spoils of good food are not things expected to be completely given up! She will work closely with you to ensure a treatment plan is fully personalised and designed to help you achieve your goals.
Vanessa specialises in all things endocrine, reproductive, digestive & metabolic health including:
- PCOS & hormonal imbalance
- Postnatal depletion
- Preconception & pregnancy
- Anxiety & Depression
- Fatigue & Sleeping disorders
- Autoimmune conditions
- Genetic & Epigenetic alterations
- Gut health, liver health & detoxification
- Histamine intolerance
- Children's health
- Peri-menopause & menopause
Private consultations include:
INITIAL NATUROPATHIC CONSULT
Who is this for?
This is the perfect consult for any mama looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing, no matter what the concern is.
This consultation includes:
- In-depth analysis of your medical history
- Diet & lifestyle analysis
- Discussion of barriers
- Pathology review (if required)
- Iridology (if required)
- Referral to function pathology (if required)
- Tailored treatment plan
- Script for practitioner grade supplements/ herbs (if required)